Sunday, December 31, 2006

Back in business :)

I've been away from internet for a week, as it was time for my traditional Christmas holiday movie week with my cousin. No knitting news from me, but I have been wearing my self-knitted scarf a lot this week! Now I have to get someone to take a picture of me wearing it, so I can show you... Anyway, I see a lot of changes have been made to our blog, and don't worry: I like them very much! Gracie has obviously done her best to make the whole thing look more personal and stylish, and I love the little progress bars! (Very cute!) Am beginning to miss Gracie and Pippa very much by the way, now that there is no work, theatre or writing to be done... We have to meet up soon...although I did find out my next exam is actually on 8 January instead of 1 February (whoopsadaisy), so I'll have to spend next week studying like mad :S

Have a great New Year!

Molly

P.S. I just have to include the list of films I watched with my cousin this week, just to impress you: Seven Years in Tibet, Troy, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, The Holiday, Hoodwinked, Keizer Kuzco II: King Kronk, History of the World Part I, Kinsey, Conspiracy, Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man's Chest, Girl Interrupted, Minoes, Soldaat van Oranje, and a few episodes of Friends! I might have forgotten one or two though :P

No comments: