Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fair Isle Fun :D

Just a tiny post to tell you how well my Fair Isle baby hat project is going! I got the flu (or something similar) yesterday, but I'm feeling a lot better today (though still slightly wobbly) and I've been Fair Isle-ing all morning! The colours go very well together, and working with different colours is definately easier and more fun than I thought it would be :) Oh, Gracie...about the baby perhaps being allergic to wool...I asked the yarn shop lady and she didn't say anything about the wool not being suitable for babies...and my mum also thinks it'll be okay...so I'll just have to go with that :) In case the baby does turn out to be allergic, I'll knit my cousin another hat and scarf and give these to Julia to use on her dolls ;)

Molly :)

No comments: