Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wot!


I'm busy working on my leg warmers, inspired by this: http://theknittinggarden.com/gallery-march/mar-free-1.htm, although I've made some adjustments in the pattern, and am using a lovely Rowan Chunky Print (which is called Deep End: see picture), instead of the different colours. I've finished the first one and am now working on the second. It was a bit tricky to stitch the leg warmer together into a leg-like shape, but I got it to fit in the end. It looks quite bulky, but it keeps my feet really warm and that's what matters :)
And... since all that remains of this project is to repeat what I've already done, I'm already starting a new one. Inspired by Gracie's Endpaper Mitts I've decided to try and make a pair of my own. That is, as soon as I master the Fair Isle and the new needles.
-Pippa-

No comments: