Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Knitmas! :P

First of all, as it's Christmas Day, I'd like to wish all my knitting friends a wonderful Christmas! Also: I finished my scarf yesterday, on Christmas Eve. The only thing I stil have to do is get rid of all those loose ends of yarn that are still hanging from it, but I'll do that this evening, as we have Christmas dinner to prepare today. I'm making Clear Vegetable Soup, a nice wintery English Stew and Almond and Apricot Crumble for 27 December, when my aunt and uncle are coming over for dinner (hurray for Jane Grigson's English Food!). I'm going to make the stew and the broth for the soup today, so my scarf will not be finished before this evening. But I promise I'll take pictures of it and post them here as soon as pos. And I'll have to start thinking about a new project! Wishing you all a great day with lots of nice knitting and/or cooking and eating,

Molly ;P

p.s. Hurrah! Pippa's first post hath arrived! I'm very curious about your Soft Tweed scarf (from a fellow-scarf-knitter's point of view :P), can't wait to see some pics!

1 comment:

The Yarn Owl said...

Molly.. we are also looking forward to see pictures of your scarf :)
Gracie