Sunday, January 07, 2007

Eunny's Endpaper Mitts #1

After a long struggle with my self designed January Scarf, which "sadly" ended on the UFO list, I came to the conclusion that it's important to challenge myself, if I want to become a better knitter. So, this morning I made a start with Eunny's Endpaper Mitts, which are the most adorable fingerless mitts I ever beheld. Last night I got some help from friendly folk over at the Knitty-boards, who explained some technicalities [Thank you, thank you], and I feel I can do it. It may take me forever to finish this project, but I'm sure it wont end up on the UFO pile.
We as blog have also joined some knitting rings.. Euroknit.. Academics Knit.. KnittingKitty... Purling Puppy... and .. The Stranded Colorwork Challenge. Yay!
Because I don't have any new knitting pictures, I thought I'd end this entry with a picture of my cat, who isn't the least bit interested in knitting, or yarn.. she is obessed with chewing knitting needles though...

- Gracie -

No comments: