Saturday, January 13, 2007

Eunny's Endpaper Mitts #2

Well, I've started knitting Eunny's Endpaper Mitts with really nice yarn... Rowan 4ply soft #387 and Rowan 4ply soft #376. [I think the pictures on the Rowan site give the wrong impression of both yarns. #387 is not half as dark in reality as it is in the picture. The colour is very cooled, and actually reminds me of winter in a northern country, like Norway or Sweden.. or a misy morning in Scotland. It's almost an icy blue. #376 is much whiter in reality and in the picture. The picture looks like the collor of vanilla ice cream, but it is much closer to the colour of flour.. Anyway, I've made a start and I'm enjoying it.. can't wait to be done really :)
I also, as you can see, made a collage: top left/bottom right, shows the birthday gift I made, there are also some pictures of my nalbinding project that ended up being called a kippah!! There is also a pictures of a bigpipe player.. I ran into him on the way to the yarn store, and I really had a hard time not bursting out in hight step and dance :) The picture in the very middle shows the yarn for our new projects...
-Gracie-

No comments: